Mad Mad Men Mad Mad Men

Too loopy.

A pretty well made piece of music here, though while I was listening to it, it took me a few minutes to try to figure out where it belonged exactly, toward the middle, it started to sound like the sort of song that's be in the menu screen of a racing type game, it just gave me that sort of feel.

Also, while the song was well made and interesting to listen to, it sounded too samey throughout, inf act, I just barely noticed it's looped several times while I've been writing this. Nonetheless, if I had a menu for an action packed game that needed a menu, I'd bet this would fit just fine.

McFarlandBEATS responds:

Thanks!

Yeah, I think the problem is that it's 2 minutes long, even if it does have 5 distinct different parts. Of course the underlying theme is very similar between 2 of them (the main chorus) as you pointed out.

I think it would be a better piece if I extended it to 4 minutes and made several different parts. In actuality, my goal was to make it around 4 minutes but after 10 hours of adding/removing new content to the song I settled with 2 minutes.

Maybe I'll try to add new content to it and make an "extended" version?

As far as it looping several times without you noticing, it's working as intended ;)

Emergence Emergence

Rather game-y.

Definitely a very Video Game song, sounds like it'd be the last level of a Action-y/Platform-y game. Or possibly a boss battle. Keep them up!

McFarland's Lost McFarland's Lost

Interesting.

I very much enjoy, like the sound of it.

How did you make it?

McFarlandBEATS responds:

Thanks! Used FL Studio 8 :)

Mario and Luigi Final Boss Mario and Luigi Final Boss

AwesomeSauce.

This was my favorite song from that game, any possible remix of it is awesome, therefore your song is awesome. Good job.

Trambiant Trambiant

Nice.

Quite hypnotic, it took me a whole minute to realize it had looped.

SUPER-ASHMAN responds:

Thanks! I never noticed it looped!

Dark Church ::first-Mix:: Dark Church ::first-Mix::

Very Dark Churchy

Wow, sounds very Dark Churchy.
And I just noticed that it's looping.
'tis cool. Make more.

cyborgste-commando responds:

well thanks Crispy :D

gentle torrent gentle torrent

Nice song.

It's calm, yet at the same time, not.

metlwing responds:

uh huh! I'm glad you like it, so the title was fitting I assume.

Mr. Green Mr. Green

Nice

Good song, so good in fact that i used it in my flash.

Do A Barrel Roll Do A Barrel Roll

do a barell roll!

nice work!

Defcon Zero Defcon Zero

lol best song on ng

lol this song is mint, an its really catchy